This Fucking Piece of Shit (an English Translation of CLOSET WRITER's "Ang Puta na to")

You’re fed up.


Fed up of being you… you burn up, bit by bit… And so I’m drawing a dark picture… in order to silence this fucking feeling I have right now, in this instance, I am offering this to myself.


Because everything that you are, is me…


Cold, strong, lewd, rolled over, hollowed


U-P-W-A-R-D-S

And

Used up

already

maybe you will try, you will fry, you will stick it, lick it

and then you will flick it

in a fucking place

where all the insanely lascivious people are going to expose their smelling crotch and testicles and the perverts who are looking for worldly pleasure…

or pay for it…

in any amount…

whatever it is that they are fucking doing and playing at

who’s going to share?
Who’s going to watch?
Who’s going to understand?

Not you

You refuse to

Because you are

Fed up of all the motha-fuckers
Fed up of arguing
Fed up of pretending
Fed up of acting

And fed up

of this art-i-ficial

fucking
flavors
shags
feelings
deceptions
charades

and fuck!!!

everything on you is

ooovvvveeerrrrlllyyyy

fed up of being laughed at
fed up of being rushed
fed up of being underneath
fed up of being ejaculated
and fed up of all distortions

and…

fed up of the assholes
fed up of playing
fed up of performing
fed up of masturbating

resting
harsh
lost

Did you get it?

I’m just saying
All of these fucking shits


That…


you are dejected of all these evilness
because you’re already tired of being blamed
tired of playing
tired of all your false names
that has different faces and fames

did you see it?
did you sense it?
did you understand it?

you’re tired of yourself
tired of smiling
tired of selling
tired of swallowing
You want to surrender

All of these are WRONG


And this fucking passe annoying song
Is being sang in a flat voice
And now… the end is near… and so I face, the final curtain!


BANG! BANG!
GANGBANG.


This is just me
Already outmoded of that fame

Tired of being tired
Tired of looking at it
Tired of hearing it
Tired of feeling it
Tired of sucking dicks
again and again, oh so tired…

And with all that…

Suck me…
Suck me to the bones

You did it… really hard
And I cried
I am this fucking shit?

I am?
Excessively tired…


Of him
Of you
Of them all

I AM!!!

Tired of all these wickedness
Did you see it?


I am tired of this craziness
Of this darkness
Of this fashion
Of this melancholy

Of this fucking poem
Like this

One…
I’m done
Almost

Come my love…
Run!!!

Drained of this fucking poem
And
This fucking house
Full of lonely, senseless and boring fornication

Shoot yourself now
Then it’s finished…

Shit !

I am simply
Fed up and tired of everything

So ...

Suck me dry
Consume me
Make me beg for more
Eat me
Swallow me

Because fuck… !
Yes… !

If you’re happy and you know it
Clap your fucking hands…

Wooohoooo !!!
It’s party time!
It’s okay now

I’ve had my summit, my pinnacle, my orgasm

And now I have this grin
Now we can smile so we can again ruin
Oneself

Bye now,
Fucking piece shit!

Tagalog Version by Closet Writer - Ang Puta na 'to

# 22 Nov 09

Comments

Dhianz said…
dumugo mata koh ate Yanz... not a big fan anymore of curse words kc eh... ingatz... hope 'ur aight... Godbless! -di
iya_khin said…
girl,di ka naman galit nyan ha?