Simple Lessons I Learned in Life

1. Honor your word. Even though, most of the time, the words you speak are taken for granted... but you'll never know when someone expects you to keep it. Learn to live this principle. It will make relationships stronger...

2. Friendship is important. And I mean very very important.

3. You wake up early in a bright room. You breathe easy, too. Especially without curtains. I did not know I can be an early riser.

4. You don't control the circle of life. Not all your plans, not all the projections in your mind will happen. Kahit manghuhula ka, hindi pa rin lahat ng sinabi mo ay matutupad ayon sa sinabi mo.

5. Insensitivity is a hopeless case. For me, it's better to have pride than be insensitive.

6. If you move to a new house, be sure the new one is worth all the headache.

7. Lumingon ka sa iyong pinanggalingan dahil babalik ka rin.

8. Wag mag invest sa mga bagong gamit dahil sasama lang loob mo pag binenta mo. Lalo na pag pinalaki mo sila ng 2 and a half years (huhuhu) I can't let you go my fishes!!!

9. Natuto akong magsalita ng mga paking-siyet sa mga itik na alipores ng ex-landlord ko.

10. SIZE DOES MATTER!!!!!!! (grrr...)

Comments