Better Left Unsaid...

25 April 2009

“Do you want to tell me something?” You asked me while I was busy caressing your bare back. This is the part where I enjoy the dessert after a very wonderful, blissful and passionate meal which I know will end in a short while. We both lay naked. The coldness of air coming out from the AC is striking just about right to purge the warm sensation emitting from my body. As always, the feeling is unexplainable. It’s so addictive that the thought of me leaving you is enough to gloom the ecstatic moment I am in right now.

I went on kissing your earlobes, passing through your cheeks and went down to your neck. My lips are streaming that it glides so effortlessly at whatever it traces. I heard you moan. It’s giving me the hint that you are wanting this, that you liked it like this. But did it give you the hint that I liked this too? That I’m wanting this every time I get left alone?

“Why did you ask? What made you think that?” I suddenly remembered your hanging question, as I was softly whispering near your ears. And then I gently kissed your forehead, and then your nose, then your lips… Once again I indulged myself with the sweetness of your tongue. I savored the taste and continued devouring your lips as if this is going to be the last time these two lips will meet, these two tongues will intertwine, the last for two souls to share the warmth and passion of being one.

I sensed you stopping the kiss for a while. I figured, this is the moment when you are trying to make me go back to my senses.

“I can feel that you want to tell me something” You went on… I am back to my senses alright. I deliberately hid my face behind you. I can smell the sweet smell of your black hair. I let out an ardent breathe that reached your nape. If I were to feel that, I would shiver. I would again be provoked. I am not sure if at that moment you’d feel the same.

I did not want you to see that my eyes were starting to get damp. So I embraced you from the back, reached my hand out to your chest and cupped your breast. I can feel your heart pounding so fast. I can also feel my tears falling. You asked me something and I know you are waiting for my answer. And so I just said “No, there is nothing I want to tell you…” But another part of me is trembling… Another voice is trying to come out and would want to shout “Yes… I have so many things to tell you. But I can probably just make you discern them” Somehow, I know you felt a warm moist dropped at your uncovered skin. You did not say anything. The back of your head is still what I see.

So this is my last few minutes with you. I stood up naked and started gathering up my clothes, put them all on, grabbed my bag and headed for the door. One last look, I said goodbye and you waved. And just like the other waves and goodbyes, I walked away from that closed door behind me with a heavy heart.

Once again, you believed in a lie that I voiced out, instead of the silent truth I was trying to shout.

Comments